Beyonce Considers Ethiopia As "Second Home
"Addis Ababa , October 21, 2007 (ENA) - The prominent artist Beyoncé Knowles said she would visit Ethiopian again in the near future.
After attending a congregation held at the Trinity Cathedral here on Sunday, Beyonce told the Ethiopian Orthodox Church Patriarch, Abune-Paulos that she would pay visit to Ethiopia, as she considers Ethiopia as her second home.
She made the decision to visit Ethiopia again at the request of Abune-Paulos.
“I feel like as a second home. I traveled many places before but I have never been to a place with a spirit like Ethiopia. I am very honored to have been in this beautiful place and I can’t wait to come back here again,” she said.
“I enjoyed myself…how wonderful Ethiopia is and I definitely can’t wait to come back,” said Beyonce, who was attired with Ethiopian tradional dress while attending the congregation.